Buy this item and earn 75 points valued at $7.50.
Product Quantity: 21
Approaching Magic by David Regal Book. Over 500 Pages and 1000 Photographs
Bills, beer, socks, envelopes, DVDs, coffee cups, baskets, boxes, borrowed rings, portable darkness, pieces of paper, paperback books, a bulletin board, a glass canister, a wand, a pencil, and a marshmallow...plus Cards & Coins.
Magic for Stand Up, Sit Down, Near and Far. How it Works and How to Perform it. "David Regal's magic is just sensational, and the presentations are equally ingenious. He's fooled me, surprised me, made me laugh, and made me wonder. Most of all, he made me wonder where all these great ideas come from. Now every magician will know. They come from this book."
- Jim Steinmeyer "Brilliance in action, David gives you his real world - real work."
- Jeff McBride "I have had the privilege of experiencing Davids fine performances and lectures. David has the insightful understandings of magical theories that I have heard Professor Dai Vernon preach on for years. He understands what makes for good magic."
- Richard Turner "In the UK, 'REGAL' is a brand of cigarette. David's material relates to this in two ways; It is of highest quality and it KILLS."
- R. Paul Wilson "Very few tricks give me the feeling that 'In Darkness' gave me. In short it blew me away."
- Dean Dill "The 'One=hand Half Pass' completely flew by me...I simply had no clue, David has given the brethren a diabolical new tool to create miracles."
- Roger Klause "Please ignore David's 'Change for a five'. People feel abused and mentally violated after seeing it."
- Derek Delgaudio "After reading three coin effects, 'Consolidation', 'An Attractive Vanish', and a 'A Quiet Good-bye', I can honestly say that they are stunning, cunning, and diabolical."
- Mike Gallo Pages
500+ - Hardcover with dust jacket, Photo illustrated
Approaching Magic by David Regal Book