Buy this item and earn 15 points valued at $1.50.
Product Quantity: 13
Kids Think Its Funny by Greg McMahan Book.
Greg McMahon is one of the true professionals in magic and clowning. He's now revealing some of his best kid-show material in his new book, KIDS THINK IT'S FUNNY. In 27 unique and entertaining chapters, Greg teaches hilarious gags and routines to make you funnier than ever to your kid-show audiences! His tips on how to make a small show look big or his chapter on top hat juggling or his Rocky the Raccoon routines are easily worth much more than the price of the entire book.
KIDS THINK IT'S FUNNY includes:
- The Value of Repeating Material
- What Makes a Good Website
- Ideas for Organizing Your Show Case
- How to Make a Great First Impression
- Entertain While Setting Up
- Make a Small Show Look Look Big
- Getting the Audience on Your Side
- 15-minute Opening Routine (Thumbtip and wand)
- Pop-Away Wand Ideas
- Running Gags
- The Monkey Bar
- Professor's Nightmare (Very different routine!)
- Shoelace Magic (Rope routine kids identify with)
- Four Great Sponge Ball Routines
- Using and Teaching Scarf Juggling
- Top Hat Juggling (Remove bunny before attempting!)
- Rubber Chicken from Canon (A strange routine, but funny!)
- Nothing Grinder
- One Hundred Balloons an Hour
- Balloonology Seminar
- Rocky Raccoon Routines (15 pages of ideas!)
Greg has packed all of this into a neat book of 106 pages with a full-color cover. Designed and typeset by the Wizard of Odd himself with illustrations by Mrs.Odd (first name: Pretty), and published by SPS Publications.
Kids Think Its Funny by Greg McMahan Book